Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy Robatoy is offline

Default The reason for Home Depot Plywood Lack of Quality

On May 27, 10:39 pm, "Morris Dovey" wrote:

or does it mean 'develop a plan and take action'?

But FIRST we do a feasibility study to see if the desired path
warrants a steering committee in order to fund a research group in
order to see if we can synchronise all the lobbies and focus groups to
make discoveries to establish re-electabilty. After they write a
proposal to investigate the ramifications due to financial and
environmental impact of any and all proposals...when we get that all
ironed out, it's time to move on to the next big step: we drum up
support by printing leaflets which we will hand out at all the White
Castle outlets. THEN we develop a plan. As long as it doesn't impact
the Slippy-Bellied Snail population and/or the spotted owls. Oh.. and
we need to hire some lawyers.

Is that what you mean, Morris?

ożo

(tongue firmly planted in cheek)