Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
Solar Flaire Solar Flaire is offline

Default Interlock locks to be used in lieu of transfer switch

Lucky you then. I'll get my knowledge from the code books and people
that know. I don't like tearing thimngs out and redoing them.

Perhaps the minimum wage where you are is higher or perhaps the
knowledge they spew is vast compared to yours.

"Chris Lewis" wrote in message
According to Solar Flaire :
What do you expect for minimum wage?

Weren't you saying something about reading comprehension?

HD opened here with all these "trade experts" in every isle. They
thought they would clean up the market. many long term building
supliers closed down for fear they would never compete.
Five or six years later, HD has no experts left,

Nonsense. I'm not sure whether you're living in a alternative
universe Canada, or are unable to tell the difference between
HD and Canadian Tire. Or, with the rant about usians, perhaps
you're confused between Walmart and HD. Or, perhaps you work
for Rona.

I have had no problem _ever_ getting expert advice at HD (in
contrast
to most other places) at any of the Canadian HDs I've gone into.
The
one nearest us proudly displays a listing of their "experts"'s names
in the electrical/plumbing isles, how many years (usually decades)
they've been in the trade, and which of them are on duty at the
time.

not even the
industrial accident ones. You can't get anybody to serve you, let
alone know anything about a trade tip. The plumbing isle has a guy
that has heard of PEX pipe and another that doesnt know the
difference
between PEX-AL-PEX fittings and even one of the 6 different types
of
PEX fittings, if you can find him not busy in the shingles sales
isle.

You're following the wrong one.
--
Chris Lewis,

It's not just anyone who gets a Starship Cruiser class named after
them.