Posted to rec.woodworking
Lew Hodgett Lew Hodgett is offline

Default The reason for Home Depot Plywood Lack of Quality

Dave Balderstone wrote:

As an aside, I work for the largest agricultural newspaper in Canada. I
understand the resilience of the farmer, but I also understand the
market and financial pressures they're under here in the prairies.

I'm not suggesting they'd give up. I'm suggesting they'd be forced into
bankruptcy.

Not all will survive, that's life; however, most can, and $10/gal
gasoline is on the horizon, but it won't happen over night.

There is time, but we can't waste it.

Time to start addressing the problem, IMHO.

As the cartoonist Walt Kelly voiced thru his Pogo comic strip, "We have
met the enemy, and it is us."

Lew