Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default The reason for Home Depot Plywood Lack of Quality

Lew Hodgett wrote in news:Yao6i.19682$3P3.1535
@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net:

Brian Henderson wrote:

While I have no need to ever use public transit, especially since
everything I ever need is local, it's really irrelevant. However, I
can think of two examples where it might have been useful and was
completely worthless.

snip

As someone once said, "There are no problems, only varying degrees of
challenging opportunities".

It is the opportunities that need to be exploited.

Lew

I can walk to the train station in Fair Lawn, NJ (5 min or so), take the
train (with a transfer) into Penn Station NY, then take Amtrak to Boston
South station. Then it is a single ride on the T to Porter Square, walking
distance to my son's place (6 min). The car would be faster if there is
not much traffic, but there is no guarantee that will happen. It is more
expensive by train, certainly for 2 people, but it is much more relaxing by
train. Have you driven through Connecticut lately?
--
Best regards
Han