Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default The reason for Home Depot Plywood Lack of Quality

B A R R Y wrote in
:

On Sun, 27 May 2007 10:55:17 GMT, Han wrote:

Of course, that's why we bicycle or walk rather than use the car,
whenever we can.

I do the same, and only drove to work twice in May. I'm seeing more
and more folks out there on bikes! Short trips are the most
inefficient, and are actually fun to walk or bike!

The overall MPG on my Tacoma goes up 3+ MPG when I remove most of the
trips under a one way distance of 2 miles.

Although it is under 20 miles from home to work (07410 to 23rd Str & First
Ave), I'm not about to brave NY City traffic on my bike. Seen too many
near misses and a few not misses, which generally do not favor the bicycle
rider

--
Best regards
Han