Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Mower engine - UPDATE

"Meat Plow" wrote in message
On Sat, 26 May 2007 17:05:26 -0700, Bob F wrote:

"Oren" wrote in message
On Sat, 26 May 2007 16:12:21 -0700, "Bob F"
wrote:

I've just been pushing the primer
every few seconds after starting untill it warms up enough to run
right.

It really shouldn't be necessary to do this.

Given this engine needs intake, compression, power and exhaust.

Think air and fuel - without a primer bulb....
--

It shouldn't be necessary, but if I don't do it the engine dies,
just

Bob

Either disassemble the carb and clean it exhaustively or take it to
someone who can. Or buy a new carb.

At some point, I will. But it's no crisis.

Which still doesn't tell me what the previous poster was trying to
say.

Bob