Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Interlock locks to be used in lieu of transfer switch

Solar Flaire wrote:

Since you asked.

Most of the management are USanians and do not understand a higher
ethic required. They order what the mothership tells them to order. If
they get it wrong too often they become drive through attendents at
McDonald's

Did your mother have any kids who lived? You can't be as ignorant as
you appear, and still be alive. Corporate purchasing is carefully
tracked, and the store stock is based on what sells. If the equipment
was not up to code, it wouldn't pass inspection. They 'hide' it to keep
brain dead DIYers like you from killing themselves.

Nobody can blame them for where they are born.

I am glad you trust the slaes people at HD. I can read.

You can't write worth as damn.

BTW, what kind of fairy name is "Flaire"?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida