Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Strange electrical problem

On 24 May 2007 15:47:04 -0700, wrote:

On May 23, 3:46 pm, Harry wrote:
On 23 May 2007 13:57:58 -0700, wrote:

[snip]

GFCI outlets as well as the garage lights. Is this a problem?

Thanks.

We're sorry, but the nine copies of your post are insufficient :-)
Continue to post it at least 32 times, and then you may get a
response.

You apparently don't have a clue about software. Using the Google

He was kidding you. It was not hilarious, but it was funny.

He even put in a smiley, which I don't even think was necessary. It
was obviously a joke. Learn to take a joke.

BTW, it is much easier to read Usenet directly. Besides the other one
recommended, Agent can be used in free and paid mode. You may already
have newsgroups on the ISP you use, or you can subscribe using any ISP
for about 10 dollars a year iirc.

Groups web interface, I clicked on send and it came back saying the
post was not successful due to a server problem and I should try
later. I tried a few more times over a period of two hours with the
same result. Today I came in and tried once more and was successful
with a single click. I hope the multiple posts haven't caused you too
much stress. I'd hate to think that you need counseling now.