Posted to rec.woodworking
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default Favorite "classic" tool?

10x wrote in :

I know it sounds like an attempt at a smart ass answer, but I am
serious.

Mine would be the No. 2 pencil. How many of us could work without it
for long?

Joe

Hm... you have a point, but a ball point pen marks wood too. (Well,
SOMEONE'S got to be a smart alec.)

I suppose most the marks I make with a pencil could be done with a knife,
but they wouldn't show up very well. Ever just dotted a mark and then
gone looking for it 30 seconds later? It's that kind of thing.

Puckdropper