Posted to alt.home.repair
SAm E SAm E is offline

Default Strange electrical problem

On 24 May 2007 15:47:04 -0700, wrote:

[snip]

You apparently don't have a clue about software. Using the Google
Groups web interface,

since you don't know any better. Now you do.

I clicked on send and it came back saying the
post was not successful due to a server problem and I should try
later.

And you didn't even READ the group for awhile to see if it went
through.

I tried a few more times over a period of two hours with the
same result. Today I came in and tried once more and was successful
with a single click.

Also, Google is good for searching for things. It's NOT that good for
posting. How about getting a real newsreader / server account?

I hope the multiple posts haven't caused you too
much stress. I'd hate to think that you need counseling now.

Suggesting the usual immature refusal to accept responsibility for
your actions.