Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] computernerd12345@yahoo.com is offline

Default Strange electrical problem

On May 23, 3:46 pm, Harry wrote:
On 23 May 2007 13:57:58 -0700, wrote:

[snip]

GFCI outlets as well as the garage lights. Is this a problem?

Thanks.

We're sorry, but the nine copies of your post are insufficient :-)
Continue to post it at least 32 times, and then you may get a
response.

You apparently don't have a clue about software. Using the Google
Groups web interface, I clicked on send and it came back saying the
post was not successful due to a server problem and I should try
later. I tried a few more times over a period of two hours with the
same result. Today I came in and tried once more and was successful
with a single click. I hope the multiple posts haven't caused you too
much stress. I'd hate to think that you need counseling now.