Posted to alt.home.repair
Klein-4 Klein-4 is offline

Default remove plaster stuck to basement floor

On May 24, 12:19 pm, (Doug Miller) wrote:
In article . com, Klein-4 wrote:

Hoping someone can help. Just had two bedrooms built in my basement.
Outside of the rooms there is an area about 16 square feet. The
contractor was not careful and plaster stained the painted basement
floor in this area. One of the builder's employees scrubbed on it for
a long time with Krud Krutter, Easy Bam etc..., but there are still
essentially flat stains all over this area. Is there some kind of
solvent or cleaner that will allow me to remove these stains?

Have you tried white vinegar?

--
Regards,

No, I'll put that on the list. Thanks.