Posted to rec.woodworking
RayV RayV is offline

Default Acronyms & Slang ACRONYMS & SLANG FOR REC WOODWORKING

On May 24, 12:07 pm, LRod wrote:

Norm Norm Abram of the NYW (syndicated WW show on PBS)
Normites follower of Norm and user of dedicated power tools
NYW New Yankee Workshop, seen on PBS, and in abridged
versions on the DIY network

You might mention that some readers are incapable of seeing a
reference to Norm or TNYW without flying into paroxysms of anti-brad
nailer epithets.

I have printed out your post and glued it to the wall with a few brads
to hold it until the glue dries. ( I of course took the time to read,
understand and follow all of the safety rules that came with my nailer
and didn't forget the most important safety rule of all, safety
glasses)