Tom Gardner

Default Target attack on this NG

That was kind of rude, I think it was too much of a coincidence. to get the
same thing from 3 sources that seem to have a commonality of similar
philosophy. As far as my lack of will to educate myself, I should just burn
my MSCE! I had better inform the four companies that I consult for on their
computer and network security for the past 20 years, since they were running
CP/M, and authored most of their dedicated software, that I don't know what
the hell I'm doing and they are paying me for nothing even though they seem
perfectly happy and running perfectly. (Need work done? Want references? I
could have one of my underlings handle any of your needs!)

It seems to me that everything wrong with this world is because some actions
were based on false assumptions. Therefore I try not to be a member of the
lemming brigade that believes that because they once saw a green Ford pickup
that all green pickups are Fords. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing
and leads to false assumptions...be careful, you're in danger!

Very unlikely it came from the person you suspect, but of course it is

very
convenient for you to blame someone, since that is so much easier than

educating
yourself about how viruses are propagated over the Net.

Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com