Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default which 10" toilet flushes best??

In article .com,
wrote:

I am replacing a 10" rough-in toilet and want one that flushes really
well (like American Standard's "Champion" technology). Any
recommendations? I've heard Toto is good, but expensive.

TIA,
Deborah

Quality is remembered long after price is forgotten. How often are you
planning to use the toilet? Do you want those to be pleasant
experiences, or irritating ones? My 15 year old Toto is outstanding, and
I don't remember it being any more expensive than others at the time. I
think it was about $100 back then. Maybe things have changed.