Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
Proctologically Violated©® Proctologically Violated©® is offline

Default Portable A/C on wheels as backup in case the central AC dies?

Mebbe you can un-confuse me by explaining the diff. between rain (a
condensate in clouds), and A/C condensate on a coil.
Afaict, condensate on a coil should be somewhat purer than rain, or a lot
more, depending on atmospheric conditions/pollution.
--
------

Absolutely Vote, but NOT for a Democrat or a Republican.
Ending Corruption in Congress is the *Single Best Way*
to Materially Improve Your Family's Life.
The Solution is so simple--and inexpensive!

all d'numbuhs

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Please don't confuse him with facts.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Noon-Air" wrote in message
:
: "Proctologically Violated©®"
wrote in
: message ...
: and a 5 ton central A/C can crank out 100-200 gals of water
on a single
: humid day.
: Almost pure, second only to true distilled water.
:
: Really?? what about all the stuff in the air that is being
carried off by
: that condensate water?? all of the contaminates in the air that
your
: breathing?? You can drink it if you want, not me.
:
: