Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Allison Robert Allison is offline

Default Has Anyone *Successfully* Painted Formica Countertops?

wrote:
Would like to paint a double sink Formica countertop in a bathroom,
has anyone had any success at this?

I've looked through past posts to this group, but didn't find anything
that was really conclusive.

I found this on Google, but not to keen on the spray paint part.

http://www.wikihow.com/Paint-Formica-Countertops

Having done a lot of work in apartment complexes, I got to see
alot of the countertop painting. It looks real good until the
paint dries, then it looks real cheap. But it seems to last
at least a month before it starts wearing through and
scratching and coming off.

--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.