Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise Rich Grise is offline

Default Interlock locks to be used in lieu of transfer switch

On Wed, 23 May 2007 17:59:28 -0400, john wrote:
no spam wrote:
Maybe DD214 would do the same thing???

AFAIK, nothing works as well, while being as human safe as DDT.

You still use DDT?

No. I've never used it, but I could probably find some for you if
you're thirsty, Mayor.

If you do can you send some my way? I have fire ants, sand gnats, deer
flies, mosquitoes and several other biting bugs I'd like to get rid of.

Rachel Carlson did the world an injustice and in the long run did more

^^^^^^^
harm than good with her book on DDT. The biggest problem with DDT was
that it was over used, applied way to heavy and it did cause some
problems because of it but they could have been prevented by proper use.

You want to kill fleas..... one application of ddt will wipe em out
completely. All the other stuff doesn't work half as well even with a
heavy application.

Carson.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Carson

What's in "Black Flag"?