Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Display problems after replacing IBM lap top main board

Morse wrote:

I had to chuckle at this:

Part No. F1711-69103

SLOT-1 PROCESSOR FOR OMNIBOOK (F1711-69103). REFURBISHED. IN STOCK. 90$

I think that'll be on their shelves long enough to become a valuable
antique. In fact, at that price it looks like it already has!

I'd love to know how one refurbishes a CPU anyway!

Install a new $3 fan.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell