Posted to misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair
krw krw is offline

Default Fill a small pool with water from well?

In article ,
says...
I have a well. I would like to get a small 10' by 30" pool, and fill it
with water from my well. Having a water truck come in is not an option, but
I probably would not even need that method with such a small pool.

That's about 1500 gallons. A water truck is something like
6000gallons.

How do I go about filling this pool without draining my well? Do I fill it
with a small amount of water each day, until I reach the top? I do NOT want
to compromise my well in any way.

If you well is that close to going dry, you're going to have real
problems sooner or later anyway.

What are you going to do to keep the water clean?

--
Keith