Posted to alt.home.repair
Dean Dean is offline

Default The dumbest thing I did this week...

On May 21, 10:28 am, "Toller" wrote:
"dpb" wrote in message

ups.com...

On May 20, 11:22 pm, dean wrote:
On May 20, 11:14 pm, "Toller" wrote:

"Jeff Wisnia" wrote in message

...Idon'tknow if this
thread subject has been tried here before, but let's
see how many others are willing to tell the truth on themselves this
week.

No, I have never done anything like that before. I mean, confusing
power
brake fluid with power steering fluid is natural enough, I am sure we
have
all done that; but I can't imagine being dumb enough to put windshield
fluid in the coolant! Amazing.

He didn't confuse the liquids! He got the wrong filler cap. That's
very very easy to do.

And, given the spirit of Jeff's post and some of Haller's, hardly an
appropriate response...

Sure it was; it just went over your head.- Hide quoted text -

Is Buick included with Chevy where You have to use the exact type of
coolant(red stuff) to keep the long warranty valid? Dunno how old the
car in question is or if that warranty goes with a car or is only for
orig owner..
I bought My current truck(96 4x4 Silverado ext cab) with 30,000
miles on it but used the called-for coolant anyway,just for "good
measure"..It has 165,000 miles now and 0 probs from cooling sys.
Dean