Rich McCarty

Default Marjen Machines?

If its the surplus machinery place in Bristol (Forestville?), CT, I was
there about a month ago. Seemed like the usual surplus machine places with
lots of big old production machines. I bought an old Wade #5 bench lathe and
saw, briefly, the 'office'. My guess is that computers, email, and possibly
even shipping regular things (not big machines) are probably pretty new to
them....

"Eric R Snow" wrote in message
Anybody dealt with these folks? They have good feedback but somehow
the name seems to me to have some kind of negative connotations.
Thank You,
Eric R Snow