Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default The dumbest thing I did this week...

On May 20, 11:22 pm, dean wrote:
On May 20, 11:14 pm, "Toller" wrote:

"Jeff Wisnia" wrote in message

...Idon't know if this thread subject has been tried here before, but let's
see how many others are willing to tell the truth on themselves this week.

No, I have never done anything like that before. I mean, confusing power
brake fluid with power steering fluid is natural enough, I am sure we have
all done that; but I can't imagine being dumb enough to put windshield
fluid in the coolant! Amazing.

He didn't confuse the liquids! He got the wrong filler cap. That's
very very easy to do.

And, given the spirit of Jeff's post and some of Haller's, hardly an
appropriate response...