Posted to rec.woodworking
willshak willshak is offline

Default Is this a US-only group?

on 5/21/2007 1:52 AM Morris Dovey said the following:
John B wrote:

snip

| It does get a little frustrating tho, when you mention an Aussie Co
| such as Bunnings and get no response and when Home depot is
| mentioned the flood gates open. Oh well that's what you get when
| your the 51st state

John...

I hadn't thought about that. Would it help if the subject of articles
dealing with tool/wood sources carried a US-vendor/CA-vendor/etc tag?

This might facilitate filtering out stuff of little or no interest to
people in other regions...

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

I am/was a woodworker, but haven't done anything serious in years, but
as a lurker, I still like to read about others' experiences.
I, like you, give my location in my sig line. If others did the same in
worldwide newsgroups, at least we/you would know where we're/you're
coming from.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY