Posted to rec.woodworking
George George is offline

Default Is this a US-only group?

"John B" wrote in message
| It does get a little frustrating tho, when you mention an Aussie Co
| such as Bunnings and get no response and when Home depot is
| mentioned the flood gates open. Oh well that's what you get when
| your the 51st state

John...

I hadn't thought about that. Would it help if the subject of articles
dealing with tool/wood sources carried a US-vendor/CA-vendor/etc tag?

This might facilitate filtering out stuff of little or no interest to
people in other regions...

--
Morris Dovey

G'day Morris,
Na, not really. I wasn't bitching about the US content, it's rather
amusing some times seeing the big retailers getting a serve
It was the other way around, just wishing there was a bit more Oz content,
but as the say "Wish in one hand and sh*t in the other and see which fills
first".
all the best
John

There are other places to narrow yourself to your particular region.
http://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com.au/index.php?s= is a pretty good one.

One nice thing about the US folks is we're used to - dare I say - kowtowing
to minority interests. "For Spanish, press two." Al and Jesse are working
on "for Ebonics press three...."