Posted to rec.woodworking
Bob Martin Bob Martin is offline

Default Is this a US-only group?

in 1360010 20070521 121735 FoggyTown wrote:
On May 21, 8:37=EF=BF=BDam, Lew Hodgett wrote:
Robatoy wrote:

=A0 So steeped in history. What a wonderful place. Warm beer...hey..Lucas
=A0 fridges, right?

Lucas as in "The Prince Of Darkness"?

Lew

That's the great thing about this NG. With the exception of tool/
lumber outlets and some brand names, every other aspect of woodworking
is the same and the language is truly international. I'm a bit of an
odd resident, though. I'm a Yank from Boston but I've lived in the UK
for the last 27 years. And when I really want to beat myself up, I go
to the Amazon U.S. web site and look at all the wonderful CHEAP (with
current ROE, even CHEAPER!) tools and curse whoever invented customs
duties and shipping costs.

FoggyTown

It's only money - look what you get instead. ;-)