Posted to sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.misc
Rev. 11D Meow! Rev. 11D Meow! is offline

Default need to convert from MIC level to LINE-INPUT level

"Jon Slaughter" wrote in message
et...

"Rev. 11D Meow!" wrote in message

"wylbur37" wrote in message
ups.com...
On May 18, 4:23 am, Chris wrote:
Hi, Wylbur. A preamp is exactly what you need. If you just want a
good bare bones preamp circuit board kit, and you have a regulated
10-30VDC voltage source available, you could do worse than the
Velleman K1803 preamp kit available from Jameco for $8.95.

My apologies for forgetting to mention that the unit I'm looking for
should also be compact (i.e., fits in a shirt pocket), and runs on
either penlight or 9-volt batteries so you can take it on the road.

The ONLY compact portable mic pre-amp to buy.
http://www.sonicstudios.com/access.htm#micamp

You have got to be kidding? 1000$ for about 20$ in electronic parts and
maybe another 20-30 in manufacturing?

That site is about the biggest scam site I have seen in a while. MAybe
they meant yen instead of USD?

Alec Baldwin You Ain't!