Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Is this a US-only group?

On May 21, 12:47 am, Robatoy wrote:
On May 20, 2:01 pm, Henry Law wrote:

Before you start to hit the keyboard harder read this, though: it's fine
with me if the answer is "yes": it's just odd, that's all.

I'm so glad you approve, you limey-****.

*group hug* Canada here standing on guard for thee and willing to
share all I know about sub-zero glueing techniques.

You eel-pie munching, warm beer slurping peeps are truly my favourite
crowd. Truly.

How can I be of service?

Jeeezus....

I quoted the whole thing so I wouldn't be accused of taking something
out of context.

I am thinking you don't like Henry for some reason. His post seemed
pretty innocuous, and (unless talking about GHWB) seem pretty mellow.

How did he **** in your oaties?

No, I'm no trying to be snide, funny or obtuse, here. I am just
feeling like I missed something, just about the time the all the air
left the room.

(as he backs carefully away from his monitor hoping not to get bitch
slapped...)

Robert