Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy Robatoy is offline

Default What Do I Ask To Determine Quality?

On May 20, 7:46 pm, "Morris Dovey" wrote:
CW wrote:
| "Robatoy" wrote in message

roups.com...
|| On May 20, 12:29 pm, "Swingman" wrote:
||| BTW, where are the "side gables" on a piece of furniture, and
||| what type of furniture has them?
|| Up here in Canuckistan, gables are usually green...and made by
|| Anne. .
|| .
|| (too obscure for my friends down south?)
|
| Yes.

Oops! I spoke too soon. Anne is Anne Shirly, the central character in
"Anne of Green Gables" (set in Nova Scotia in the early 1900's).

I took this picture of Anne's house a couple of years ago. My daughter
wanted to visit it.
Nothing like some wholesome fiction in an actual, historic setting.

I didn't think the likes of CW would 'get it'.