Posted to rec.woodworking
mike hide mike hide is offline

Default Is this a US-only group?

Dam, I thought this was a Japanese group all along.....mjh

"Henry Law" wrote in message
It's interesting; most of the groups I follow have a mixture of people
from all over the world; lots of US people of course, almost as many from
the UK, and a sprinkling of others, mostly from countries where English is
spoken well (Canadians of course, Ireland, the Dutch, all the
Scandinavians, the Finns, most of India and Pakistan, Malaysia, ...). But
a quick scan through this group just now, though hardly rigorous, showed
me only US posters and lots of US-specific topics (Home Depot, Craigs list
...)

Before you start to hit the keyboard harder read this, though: it's fine
with me if the answer is "yes": it's just odd, that's all.

--

Henry Law Manchester, England