Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default What Do I Ask To Determine Quality?

"Steve" wrote in message

You know, there are ignorant people like you out there that don't
really have anything else to do but cut others down. Then there are
people that do actually want to help. And, ah, by the way, the
information was provided by a happy customer to this manufacturer, not
the manufacturer selling his goods. The question was originally asked
because they were looking for some answers- if you don't agree than
just give your opinion and not just run at the mouth like an idiot
making yourself look retarded. Jerk,

Well, we all pretty much agree with that, but it does help that when you
give "advice" you're not just parroting a website trying to sell furniture
to the Ikea generation, goodness knows there is enough wikiimpediment around
here as it is.

BTW, where are the "side gables" on a piece of furniture, and what type of
furniture has them?

Thanks for any enlightenment, when you get a chance.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/20/07