Posted to rec.woodworking
Andy Andy is offline

Default Yet Another Step Stool

Was that your own design,or is there a plan somewhere for it ?
Thanks Tony

If you really need a plan, there's one that's quite similar in a book
called "The Complete Book of Woodworking: Detailed Plans for More Than
40 Fabulous Projects". (Available through Amazon, http://tinyurl.com/ywgymk)
Hhere's a picture of one I built using this plan (my first woodworking
project, actually) - the front stretchers on mine are curved, while
they're more angular in the book, but other than that the design is
very similar to the one in the book.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/andyne...e2.jpg&.src=ph
If you do use plywood for the sides, I'd strongly recommend using
baltic birch instead of the regular home center stuff; mine are edge-
banded on the visible surfaces.
And Stoutman, great job - nice looking stool; I'm sure your mom will
love it!
Andy