Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy Robatoy is offline

Default What Do I Ask To Determine Quality?

On May 19, 8:39 pm, Steve wrote:

You know, there are ignorant people like you out there that don't
really have anything else to do but cut others down. Then there are
people that do actually want to help. And, ah, by the way, the
information was provided by a happy customer to this manufacturer, not
the manufacturer selling his goods. The question was originally asked
because they were looking for some answers- if you don't agree than
just give your opinion and not just run at the mouth like an idiot
making yourself look retarded. Jerk,

Not that The Swingman needs anybody to fend for him, as he can turn on
the acerbic cut-down machine allll by himself. He may, however, decide
not to waste his energy responding to a nobody like yourself. If I was
in his shoes, I'd probably ignore you too. But, what-the-hell, I will
try to tell you to go **** yourself in as nice as way as possible.

I asked for some input, recently, for a project I am undertaking. Many
here responded with excellent advice, great ideas.. but only Swingman
went through the trouble of going back, through over a decade worth of
material, to find a picture and description of a detail which had
eluded me up to that point.

The guy is a solid asset to this newsgroup and helps lots of people. I
think he's big enough to even help you...after an apology of course. I
am wondering if Steve is man enough to apologize. I'm taking bets
we'll never hear from that ignorant little prick again.