Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen Dan Espen is offline

Default Looking for a pressure washer.....

Kurt Ullman writes:

In article .com,
chrisexv6 wrote:

If by "clean" the siding you mean just get rid of mold/mildew, the
electric might work OK. If you want to remove paint, you'll probably
be better off with a gas powered unit.

I'm looking at an electrical one largely to powerwash driveway and
the crap on the pool deck from the winter. Anyone think electric would
work for that?

For my asphalt driveway I use a backpack blower.
I don't think I'd use a powerwasher on it,
I'd loose too much material. A cement driveway would
be OK.

I use an electric powerwasher on my deck, pool deck,
pool railings, siding, brick walks.
It's great for that stuff.