Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels Lee Michaels is offline

Default What Do I Ask To Determine Quality?

"Steve" yelled and screamed

You know, there are ignorant people like you out there that don't
really have anything else to do but cut others down. Then there are
people that do actually want to help. And, ah, by the way, the
information was provided by a happy customer to this manufacturer, not
the manufacturer selling his goods. The question was originally asked
because they were looking for some answers- if you don't agree than
just give your opinion and not just run at the mouth like an idiot
making yourself look retarded. Jerk,

I don't know who you are, but I can tell you a bit about the swingman.

1. He IS very knowledgable about many topics woodworking related.

2. He has a world class website that details many of his projects.

3. He plays swing bass and cooks like an old cajun.

4. He consistently helps people on this forum. In the last few days he
scanned an article and sent it privately to someone so they could build a
shop jig.

5. His contributions are appreciated by many here.

6. He is also known for a dry sense of humor.

Who did you say you were??