Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Karcher Power Washer

When I had a need for a pressure washer, I bought one off Ebay.
The wand wasn't right, so I bought a wand at Lowe's. And then the
washer didn't work, so I bought another one. I had about $200
invested in the bargain, and then the second one broke a fitting.

Went to do some research. Didn't buy a Karcher cause the high
pressure housing is plastic. Bought a Powerwasher brand from
Home Depot cause the pump was metal. I've been pleased with it
since then.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Jerry Atkiin" wrote in message
: For what its worth I have had 4 Karcher power washers. I like
the design
: and how they function but they are not reliable. It's
interesting that they
: have a decal on the side of the unit promoting their "No Hassle
Exchange
: Program" What company do you know advertises the fact that they
have a
: special plan to exchange a product. It's like they know their
products are
: going to fail and they do.
:
: After my first purchase and exchange I gave up and bought a new
unit. After
: a year it failed and they sent out another unit. It arrived and
would not
: work properly! Now they are sending a second exchange unit.
Great service
: but the fact of the matter is their products just don't stand
up.
:
: When I called the company to register my concern they were
really not
: interested and basically said well that's your opinion.
:
: Jerry
: