Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rich Rich is offline

Default Do ring main cables have to be concealed (i.e., chased or in trunking)?

On Sat, 19 May 2007 15:41:28 +0100, "Pete" wrote:

If I route the cable around the
door frame, as mentioned, has it got to be in trunking? I think it
would be neater without.

Thank you...

Rich

Put it how you like, you ask a very odd question.
Who is going to know anyway unless you take a full page advert in the local
papers.

I just didn't want to plan anything that's blatently illegal or
cowboyish-looking. I'm mainly wary of causing myself problems when I
come to sell the place or rent it out - wither of which is very
possible shortly.

Rich