Posted to alt.home.repair
betsyb betsyb is offline

Default Frigidaire Washer Drain Plugged

Maybe they clamps are attached with a screwdriver. Look and see if you can
find it or feel around for it?

--

BetsyB

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a Frigidaire washer (FWX223LBS7) and it wont drain. Everything
I read is drain plugged or pump failure. Since it stopped draining
all of a sudden I am thinking it is a plugged drain. As I was bailing
out the water from the stuck load there was a lot of material in the
washer from the rug I was washing (shedding?).

Anyway, I got the front panel off and now I am stumped as how to
disconnect the hoses from the pump to try to clear them. They have
some very odd looking clamps on them and I can not figure out how to
get them off. Any ideas??

I'm really hoping I dont have to call a serviceperson for this!

Thanks for any help you can give me.