Stephen

Default Where to buy I-R air compressor (Seattle or mail-order)?

"Bob Powell" wrote in message
s.com...
I'm shopping for a 7.5 or 10 hp single phase I-R compressor outfit, would
prefer to buy in person from some place around Seattle, but will

mail-order
necessary.

Anyone have a favorite dealer?

thanks,

Bob

Here in upstate NY Tractor Supply Co. carries several IR compressors, single
and 2 stage 240 V single phase. 7.5 HP 24.3 CFM 175 max PSI. IR HP claims
seem to be closer to reality than a lot of other compressors. I think
Tractor Supply has most of their stores in the east but they have some on
west coast. I think they do do mail order. Maybe some other farm supply
stores carry IR

Scp