Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Douglass Tim Douglass is offline

Default And now, for something completely different -

On Mon, 14 May 2007 11:56:26 -0700, charlieb
wrote:

Got a kid, niece or nephew who things tattoos are way cool
and awesome? Well make a few of these and show them. They
may come to understand that we "older people" were
young - and stupid - once. It's far easier to BE a unique
person than to LOOK like one.

http://web.hypersurf.com/~charlie2/T.../EarPlugs.html

Make a graduated set, small to large. They just keep inserting larger
ones until their ear lobes reach their shoulders. I seem to remember
something like that from an old National Geographic....

--
"We need to make a sacrifice to the gods, find me a young virgin... oh, and bring something to kill"

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com