Posted to rec.woodworking
Dean H. Dean H. is offline

Default And now, for something completely different -

"Joe AutoDrill" ...

That's very insensitive of you... All of us drunken, violent bikers with
ear lobe adornments aren't necessarily irritated by Cocobola... Jeez.

Here I sit drinking a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale after a nice ride on my
Trek, pulling on my earring, thinking "Cocobolo never bothered me..."

Oh... THAT kind of biker!

This is going way OT, but I once had a conversation with a guy that told
me he rode his bike 100 miles in a single day for the first time ever...
And then he told me he had been riding for 30 years... I wasn't impressed
until I realised that MY bike had an engine and his had pedals.

Same story but reversed happened to me with someone when I told him I did
a 500+ mile ride the day before and he thought I was lying... Of course,
he had the pedal bike and I was on the engine-driven variety that time
around.

Just dragging this further off topic, 100 miles is considered a big day if
you are off-road motorcycling on tight single track trails in the Sawtooth
mountains. Only the hard core, very fast guys get 100 mile days. Last summer
we did a 35 mile ride that took us about 5 hours.

-Dean