Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Want to buy 10' of neighbors yard and build a fence

Lenders REQUIRE a survey. That's that.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Most buyers want/get a survey. They will find markers or have them
installed at survey. Upon noticing your fence is 10 ft inside their
property they are likely to remove it.You then wasted time and money.
Instead of insisting the poster become a squatter why not have him be
honest and do the right thing
On May 15, 8:19 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
wrote:
Sorry if the subject line wasn't too detailed, but here's what I want
to do. My neighbor will be selling his house soon. I want to ask him

When he moves out, build the fence. Chances are the new owners won't
notice.

After seven years (or some interval of time), adverse possession kicks in
and the land is yours.