Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe AutoDrill Joe AutoDrill is offline

Default And now, for something completely different -

This is going way OT, but I once had a conversation with a guy that told
me
he rode his bike 100 miles in a single day for the first time ever... And
then he told me he had been riding for 30 years... I wasn't impressed
until
I realised that MY bike had an engine and his had pedals.

At least once a year, my father takes my sons on long-distance bicycle
trips.
Last summer, they rode 78 miles in a day and a half.

Dad's going to be 76 this fall.

Your 76 year old dad is in better shape than me... I'm less than half his
age... Kudos to him!
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.