Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe AutoDrill Joe AutoDrill is offline

Default And now, for something completely different -

That's very insensitive of you... All of us drunken, violent bikers with
ear lobe adornments aren't necessarily irritated by Cocobola... Jeez.

Here I sit drinking a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale after a nice ride on my
Trek, pulling on my earring, thinking "Cocobolo never bothered me..."

Oh... THAT kind of biker!

This is going way OT, but I once had a conversation with a guy that told me
he rode his bike 100 miles in a single day for the first time ever... And
then he told me he had been riding for 30 years... I wasn't impressed until
I realised that MY bike had an engine and his had pedals.

Same story but reversed happened to me with someone when I told him I did a
500+ mile ride the day before and he thought I was lying... Of course, he
had the pedal bike and I was on the engine-driven variety that time around.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244