Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mungo \Two Sheds\ Toadfoot Mungo \Two Sheds\ Toadfoot is offline

Default B&Q (OT rant)

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot wrote:
Owain wrote:
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot wrote:
For oldies, Tesco means they can get everything they need under
one roof without having to go out in the cold and wet, they can
have a snack in the cafe and there are nice clean loos and a
freephone for the taxi home.
Zactly. Our 24 hour Tescos are like Dawn of the Dead at 6am. The
coffin dodgers love 'em!
Mobility scooter racing in the frozen foods aisle?

More like slow-motion dithering and staring at mince. Old people can
stare at mince for *ages*. I don't know what they think it's going
to do.

They are waiting for it to get near enough its sell by date to be
marked down...

LOL! Well done

Si