Posted to sci.electronics.repair,nz.comp
joe_90 joe_90 is offline

Default Casiowriter CW-16 User Manual..

Ken wrote:

THANKS very very much, my Wife will be very Please as its for one of her grandchildren in the
Philippines.

You're welcome.

how did you find it..? I did look there, no subjects under Typewriters.

Just checked out a few pages from a Google search and followed the leads.

In my experience, it's not often a net search ends up a complete
failure. You may not find exactly what you're looking for, but the
journey usually unearths some relevant information.

The key is to provide a good search expression and not be afraid to
experiment by editing URL's.

I am also after one for a CANON StarWriter 30, but that is for my Wife to use and learn to type when
I am using the PC.

Ha! I'll leave you to take up that challenge.