Dan Buckman

Default free milling machine

Many many years ago I drove alot furter than that to just to see a girl.
I know it's not much as mills go, but mills are something you can actually
use.

Not only that but they require no care when your not useing them.
Don't get too jelous when your using a different mill.

Girls girls a marvolus thing
All she wants is a diamond ring.

Mills mills the joys they bring
Work so well they make you sing.

clare @ snyder.on .ca wrote in message
On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 22:00:46 GMT, "Dan Buckman" wrote:

Uhaul rents trailres
This would easily fit on the back of a pickup (even one of those half

size
jobs).

"axolotl" wrote in message
Dan Buckman wrote:
Free to good home
or if you want to cover me for what I paid for it $100 (totaly

optional)

Van Norman #10 milling machine.

I am beginning to empathize with Jimmy Carter. I have lust in my heart.
Anyone know of a reasonable rigger that goes from Pennsylvania to the
Jersey Shore?

Kevin Gallimore

I'd be down for it tomorrow if it were not for 2 things. 10 or more
hours each way.