Rich McCarty

Default OT -(Imagine that, here in THIS NG) Stop feeding the trolls!

I think that one tightens a nut, not the bolt. If there is no nut, then it's
a screw, not a bolt.

I've heard of 'having a screw loose' or a 'loose nut', but not a loose
bolt...

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
y.com...
Except for me of course, this is probably the only NG that has an eclectic
collection of synapse-firing, varied thinking people where common sense
is...well, actually common. However, why are you guys and gals so naive
when it comes to dealing with trolls? (OK, I poke the trolls too

sometimes)
You just keep getting sucked into situations that are created only to
provoke an emotional response, and a post like this will take whatever
position necessary to create such response. I see posts from some trolls
that invade this sanctuary and you KNOW they have never created a single
chip. I value OT opinions from the people that have done any kind of
metalworking and KNOW those secrets of the universe.

STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS - THEY WILL DIE OF STARVATION IN MOMENTS!!!

I propose a test be implemented in order to even access this NG: "Which

way
does one turn a right hand threaded bolt to tighten it?" That will
eliminate ALL the current trolls. (and some of the regulars too)

--
There are 10 kinds of people...Those that understand binary and those

that
don't