Posted to alt.home.repair
Dottie Dottie is offline

Default latex paint

I live in FL and have a tile roof which hasn't been painted since we
moved in. Is there some reason why you cannot paint over the red
latex paint? I think mine was painted with oil paint since almost
everything else was painted with oils... but I thought you could paint
over latex with oil.

My understanding about liens on houses is that the owner can sell a
house with a lien on it (if someone wants to buy it) but the money
owed the lien holder is taken out at closing and used to satisfy the
lien so the buyer can get a clear title.