Posted to rec.woodworking
charlieb charlieb is offline

Default And now, for something completely different -

Lee:

Thanks for plenty of great ideas and info about marketing. Perhaps
someone here will follow through on it.

Me, I did custom jewelry for about 15 years. Didn't make much
money but got to be part of peoples lives via the pieces I made
for them. I did a pair of wedding rings for a couple I don't recall
meeting in person. Everything was done by mail. They sent
me a few sketches, I sent them the wax patterns, they sent
back suggested changes - and the wax. Took a while for everyone
to be satisfied. Was fun since she was in Iowa and he was in Oregon.
Got christma cards from them for years.

Maybe I'll just turn some of these 'til it gets boring - give them
away to surprised "pierced" strangers and leave behind some
very confused recipients. "Who was that masked man?"

Hi Ho Silver - AWAY!

The Merry Pranksters were on to something. And if
Wavy Gravy can still do it - well I sure as hell can.

charlie b